Visual Studio 2005 and Windows Mobile 5
Why can't someone include a working workspace for VS 2005 into the wxMSW-download?
- The MSVC project files included in the wxMSW download work fine with MSVC 2005 (8.0) (even though they are generated specifically for 6.0 for compatibility). --Tierra 13:41, 7 January 2007 (PST)
- But I have to edit extremely the properties to get it run and now, it all compiled fine, but the lib mono doesn't exist. If I want to compile it again, VS 2005 tells, that there is nothing to compile. --MARS_3-142 08:29, 9 January 2007 (PST)
- I get a build error for the project mono: "..\..\src\msw\combo.cpp(181) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'PFNWXUGETTHEMECOLOR' to 'HRESULT'. There is no context in which this conversion is possible". All the other projects built correctly. --Carmex 16 June 2007
- Able to compile using VS 2005 by just commenting it out the error that we are seeing in combo.cpp (for the sake of compiling it), but when it comes to compiling a sample app, for example \samples\minimal\minimal.vcw, I am getting following linker errors (Arround 306 errors combination of following two)
- Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl `eh vector destructor iterator'(void *,unsigned int,int,void (__cdecl*)(void *))" (??_M@YAXPAXIHP6AX0@Z@Z) wx_mono.lib
- Error 23 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "const type_info::`vftable'" (??_7type_info@@6B@) wx_mono.lib