- WxGetDiskSpace - Bug in Win98, a work-around in wxWidgets would be nice.
- WxSizer - Problems in using wxStaticSizer described. Documentation could be changed or this feature could be made to behave more like other windows / sizers.
- WxWidgets For MFC Programmers - Might be useful to include this page in the distro.
- wxBitmap & Win32 - a couple of issues (see my recent wxBitmap post): What post? add a link, please... -ARN
- global wxBitmap creation seg-faults due to wanting a Frame to pop MsgBox under
- wxBitmap won't construct off Win32 .bmp, but wxIcon will
- 2 wxICON() back-2-back gives funky visuals.
- SetIcon fails - and fails quietly, too :) works as far as I can tell (AFAICT) only on Frame objects: not Dialog, View, Child or wxWindow; SetIcon( wxBitmap ) gives zero-sized visual object (title slides left)
- WxGrid - When resizing the new grid contents, scrollbars do not adjust to the new size. AdjustScrollbars() should be called somewhere